Clinical Director - RN
Coordinate overall client care, including initial and ongoing in-home client assessments. Oversee client admission is accurate and complete. Ensure the quality of client care services. Conduct training and supervisory visits of caregiver staff. Manage the reporting and resolution of client incidents.
- Performing and coordinating initial in-home evaluation for potential clients
- Conducting and coordinating on-going client reassessments (every 60/90 days)
- Documenting and initiating client’s Plan of Care
- Ensuring Plan of Care meets the client’s needs
- Conducting onsite supervisory visits of caregivers
- Completion of caregiver competency reviews
- Assisting with coordination of care between client, agency, caregivers, physician and client’s contacts
- Reporting changes in the client’s medical or mental condition to the attending physician, client’s contacts and agency employees involved in client’s care.
- Teaching or supervising the teaching of caregivers who are responsible for providing client care (quarterly corporate training and skills tests)
- Assisting with the reporting and resolution of incident reports
- Ensuring Policies and Procedures are maintained on an on-going basis
- Provide phone coverage when working in the office, as well as participate in a rolling on-call schedule to provide coverage overnights and weekends
- Be available at all times during the operating hours of the agency, as well as availability on nights and weekends (as required)
- Assists with other office duties as requested
Full-time, non-exempt position
Reports to: Director RN
- Must be licensed as a registered nurse by the Delaware State Board of Nursing.
- At least one year of home health and administrative/supervisory experience.
- Reliable transportation.
- Genuinely concerned about helping people.
- High moral standards of honesty and integrity.
Satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers training and orientation program.
Applicant must be bondable and meet or exceed minimum qualifications for all background checks.
May be subject to random drug testing.
Contact with blood or other bodily fluids may pose a risk for exposure to blood borne pathogens.
Job Type: Full-time
- Home Care: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Registered Nurse (RN)