Per Diem RN, Staff Nurse
Schedule and conduct client reassessments and caregiver supervisory visits. Ensure documentation for client reassessments and caregiver supervisory visits is accurate and complete. Communicate changes in care plans to caregivers when necessary.
· Flexible Schedule
· All-inclusive rate per assessment (includes scheduling, travel time, performing and documenting assessment)
· Minimal office time necessary, with the potential to work from home as well
- Conducting on-going client reassessments (client reassessments must be completed every 60/90 days)
- Approximately 30-40 reassessments per month
- Located primarily in New Castle County, and northern Kent County
- Documenting and maintaining client’s Plan of Care
- Ensuring Plan of Care meets the client’s needs
- Conducting onsite supervisory visit of caregivers
- Communicate with client caregivers any changes to Plan of Care
- Communicate to Director any necessary coordination of care between client, agency, caregivers, physician and client’s contacts
Per-Diem position (employed as a 1099)
Director of Nursing
Must be licensed as a registered nurse by the Delaware State Board of Nursing in good standing.
Home Health experience preferred.
Satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers training and orientation program.
Applicant must be bondable and meet or exceed minimum qualifications for all background checks.
May be subject to random drug testing
Genuinely concerned about helping people.
High moral standards of honesty and integrity.
Contact with blood or other bodily fluids may pose a risk for exposure to blood borne pathogens